Translate

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

President Obama WAKE UP

If the new forced health insurance purchasing program has shown anything,. The Affordable Care Act has taken trillions out of our pockets and added to the wealth of those who were invested in the scheme.

Age may have something to do with or not. Yes, cynical enters my thoughts. When I was a teenager, I had a horrible motorcycle crash. The bike was too big for me. I was not a well trained rider. The witness said it flipped three times. They said I continued to hold the handle bars, as my body was smashed into the pavement over and over. The visor was ripped from the helmet. My face a bloody torn mess. I woke to find myself flat on my back, unable to move. I heard a vehicle then voices were heard,"is he alive?" They left and there I was. I passed out until the next party came to rescue me, my parents. I was placed on a blanket in the back of my dad's pickup. My mother was a medical assistant who thought she was a mini doctor.

Back home she scrubbed me raw trying to get the asphalt from my face and knees.  A few days passed until I couldn't take the pain any longer. My mother finally agreed to allow me to see a doctor. One she worked for. He quickly assessed me and sent me over to the hospital for x-rays. He berated my mother for keeping me at home. The x-rays revealed a spinal fracture from a small bone. My front lip had been ripped in half and my left face was gone. It was nothing but hamburger. The bills began coming in. The insurance had them pay one hundred dollars.

Now, there are bills for over ten thousand dollars for premiums for my spouse and I. The insurance we have is horrible. I have never seen such outrageous amounts of money placed onto the payee. It seems we have insurance that means nothing.

Health insurance was about pooling monies from millions so coverage could be given to all. Small co-pays and no deductibles.
Now, what has been created is nothing more than a shell game. Where all the money goes, who knows. I might as well pay for all the services myself and skip having a huge deductible we are unable to cover.
If this is what Obama wanted, was to rip off more Americans he has succeeded. And those numbers they tossed out about one million uninsured getting coverage, well this writer now questions if anyone knows the truth. Even the man who created this scam told NBC news, "I never thought they would buy it, but Washington did."
Yes, the current insurance comes from a corporation who has more profit than it seriously needs. However, to cut the company cost, they placed nearly all of the financial burden on the workers.

President Obama can never understand this situation. When all of Washington politicians have their own insurance, they created and we pay for. All though to be fair, they deny that. And, they even went to ABC news to tell the story of how they created their insurance coverage.

We can not afford this new type of insurance, it is cheaper to find services that we can afford. Now  when we have injuries or illness we seek home remedies just like the old west.

This is a serious situation for all Americans. If our national leaders continue on this path they should have all Americans financially subservient by 2018. Obama wake up and fix this crap you allowed to pass. Shut it down and go to a unified system like Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment