Translate

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Believe it or not

When I verbalized the boarder stop x-rayed my truck for over a half hour. Then the massive waves of nausea. My dog and I both fell ill. I felt as if we were living in the twilight zone.
The ringing sounds in my head, that dribbled on in my ears. Flashing headlights, KGB?
A man spits in my face. A woman dumps a kitten out of the passenger side of the car. In front of me while I'm driving.
People yelling in a small crowd for me to get out.  I wondered under what flag did they live? Because I was taught the United States of America was the home of the free. Free from Tyranny, Free from oppression.
But we all know America is not what she seems. As much as I want this great country to raine supreme, the people especially some of the white people are down right mean, cruel, rude, oppressive and even murderous.
While our lives have twirled into a nightmare. These stories happen all across America.
Isolated by whatever fained readership platform I have been sentenced to. Google has helped my captor es. And I am their toy. I have been for years. When I try to believe everything is just coincidence my brain cant buy it.
My words and actions even my mere existence seems to offend some so  badly they must react. Whether from fear or ignorance who can know.

No comments:

Post a Comment