Translate

Saturday, March 23, 2019

Wow, writing had been withdrawn from me rather rapidly over the last six years. Turbulent times, new elections and all the new gadgets popping up, jet packs that can carry a person.
From am radio to stereo and color television. This writer had been working in various jobs now unemployed. Maybe unemployable to some.
The writer inside observes and listens. So many stories to tell. Today there are no follower's here. Alone at last basking in the silence. No emotional outbursts, no verbal threats hurled out, no one giving sign language to me with the f you finger.
Here alone in my head, not a shabby place to be. I think a nap might be good. All those airplanes flying overhead dropping foulness. A bit of rest, then off I go.
 Nice to just be for awhile. Thanks Google for the place to be, when the world and I seem to be at odds.  

No comments:

Post a Comment