Translate

Saturday, August 7, 2010

More more more

Enjoying the last couple weeks. Published now three articles I am proud and learning I need to spell check and re-read everything prior to getting published. I am hard on myself. I need more hits. Perhaps the articles need to be stronger. Or perhaps I am a fledgling not yet out of the nest. But willing to fly when asked. Check it out if you click on the photos they enlarge... Enjoy - And THANK YOU FOR READING ME:)--
www.associatedcontent.com/article/5651974/queen_of_trash.html

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't waste my time on Associated Content. Hook up your profile on Helium-nice professional photo, and bio-clean up some of your articles and apply to Demand Studios.

    They pay very well for us beginners, but most importantly, you will be critiqued by some pretty tough editors.

    I have learned a lot from them and although I sometimes cringe at the thought of passing in an article, it has made me a much better writer. Give them a shot and leave associated alone. Goodluck!

    ReplyDelete