Translate

Friday, July 30, 2010

New Beginnings 2nd Published

Again today I passed the second chance. Another article was published at Associated Content. I am VERY proud and excited. Really dreaming praying and realizing I may be able to work full time as a writer. Instead of my current job.
For a long time now I have worked in the health care industry. While this career has helped to make me grow. The career has often left me feeling so tired and mistreated I never wanted to go back.

Writing has always been in my blood. Not like I did not allow the fear to keep me from it. I have and did. You see when I was a teenager there were no adult role models I could revere. None that really mattered. So instead I followed the call of the wild side. And with that came irresponsibility.
Enough on this. Today I want to take joy in being published and pray the money comes into this soon. You can find my second article here ---
Mexico - The Alien Solution

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5633550/mexico_the_alien_solution.html

Yes it is all a controversy - Enjoy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment